- Edelweiss - DryA drier version of our award-winning Edelweiss. This grape combines a warm, creamy texture with a young, peachy finish.
- EdelweissThis delightful medium-bodied white wine offers hints of citrus and exotic fruits complementing a delicately sweetened palate. The fruity citrus flavors make it an outstanding pair with shellfish, pork or chicken.
- Edelweiss - SweetOur sweetest rendition of the Edelweiss grape for those who’s palate prefers a lighter bodied sweet white wine.
- La CrosseThis dry white wine is crisp and refreshing with vivacious flavors and delicate floral notes. La Crosse is a wonderful selection to pair with white meats such as pork and chicken. Chocolate is also nicely paired with this white wine.
- La Crosse - Semi SweetThis light and crisp semi-sweet white wine has a vanilla flavor up front and leaves a nutty flavor on the palate.
- La Crosse - SweetThis white wine is smooth and full of vanilla and nut notes. Chocolate pairs perfectly with this white wine.
- Autumn GoldThis special blend of estate grown fruits has a beautiful golden color and for the palate, smooth flavors that linger.
- FrontenacBlack cherry notes mingle with a velvety texture on the palate. This dry red wine is rich in flavor and medium-bodied. Frontenac provides a delicate and aromatic red-wine match to flavorful cheeses. Smoked and grilled meats also pair well to this dry red wine.
- St. VincentThis semi-sweet red wine presents a unique flavor-packed sensation on the palate. Medium in body and fresh fruit aromas give this wine a clean finish. Any tomato based pasta sauce or pizza will be a perfect match to the fruity characteristics of St. Vincent.
- Crest RedThis beautifully fragrant full-bodied red wine presents a pomegranate flavor on the palate with a lingering finish. Crest Red pairs well with oriental dishes and red meats.
- Crest NectarThis beautifully fragrant, full-bodied dessert wine is produced from Frontenac grapes and is complemented by subtle hints of licorice for a delicious port like rendition. The rich texture and mild tannins leave a robust impression on the palate. Crest Nectar is the perfect accompaniment for rich chocolate desserts.
- CherryProduced from estate grown cherries, this medium-bodied dry fruit wine is bursting with aromas of fresh, ripe cherries. This cherry wine has great acidity to pair well with chicken or pork dishes.
- Cherry DelightThis velvety, semi-sweet fruit wine has delicate cherry notes on the nose and palate. Cherry Delight is enjoyable with white meats such as chicken or pork.
- Cherry NectarDecadent ripe cherry aromas intertwine with delicate cream flavors on the palate. This “Cherry Pie Ala Mode” is round and full-bodied with a lengthy finish. A glass of Cherry Nectar is dessert in itself.
- PearThis light-bodied wine is true to the pear fruit. While it is considered a semi-dry, the essence of the fruit will leave a hint of sweetness on your pallet.
- ApricotThe light sweet flavors of apricots, honey and spices will make your taste buds smile. Pair this mouth watering wine with the finest of cheeses.