Tapas are similar to American starters, only Spaniards like to make a meal out of them. It is a way of sharing food with others, or simply try several dishes in one meal. You can order several tapas as a meal, or a half meal with a couple of tapas to get the best of both worlds. Tapa dishes are proportioned for 4-5 people to have a taste.
- Salad$2.50Lettuce, tomatoes, carrots, cheese, olives, and corn dressed in a deliciously light extra virgin olive oil dressing.
- Gazpacho$3.50The most famous of Spanish cold soups. This tomato and veggie based soup is sure to cool you off any hot summer day. Gazpacho originated in the south of Spain (Andalusia region).
- SpecialSalmorejo$3.50This tomato based cold soup is a reminder that sometimes simple fresh ingredients is all you need for a delicious dish. Garnished with hard boiled egg, this dish also originated in the south of Spain (Andalusia region)
- SpecialTortilla Española (Spanish omelette)$6.50A staple in every Spanish table!
- Albondigas$6.50Bite sized Spanish meatballs. Great tapas when paired with Spanish omelette or with a fresh baguette.
- SpecialCroquetas de Bacalao (Cod fritters)$6.75Also available in chicken or potato, these delicious fritters are packed with flavor.
- Also available in chicken or potato$6.25
- Pimientos del Piquillo (Piquillo Peppers)$10These peppers are stuffed with beef and packed with bold flavors, all balanced in a delicate sauce and pan fried.
- Also available as a vegetarian dish$9.50
- Esgarrat (Cod and Peppers)$7.50This typical dish from Cataluña is surprisingly tasty. Extra virgin olive oil and a high quality garlic make the difference for a dish you won't forget.
- Huevos Rellenos (Deviled Eggs)$6The Spanish version of deviled eggs is hearty and delicious. The filling contains tuna, which gives it an unforgettable Mediterranean flavor.
- SpecialChampiñones Rellenos (Stuffed Mushrooms)$8.25These baby bella mushrooms are packed with flavor as you bite into the cheese stuffing. The hint of garlic complements the creamy manchego filling and will make this one of your all time favorite dishes.
- Also available in cheese and chorizo$9
- Bombas de Chorizo (Chorizo Bombs)$8If you like bold flavors, you will love these manchego cheese stuffed chorizo meatballs!
- Patatas Bravas (potatoes with a kick)$6.50Spanish spicy fries. These are a must at any tapas table; make sure you get an order with your chorizo bombs! *The sauce that comes with the potatoes is not vegan, but can be made vegan upon request
- SpecialBoquerones$5Spanish white anchovies preserved in vinegar. Delicious on Pan Tomaca or with a plain baguette!
- Ajo Arriero$5This potato based hummus is a delicious twist on the classic chickpea hummus.
- Atun Marinado$10.50Fresh marinated tuna, cooked in the marinate and served raw. It's a thicker version of carpaccio.
- Manchego$8Cheese plate
- SpecialMontaditos (Bruschetta)$6We have a wide variety of "montaditos" or bruschetta from pan tomaca from the Cataluña region, homemade pâtés to beer chicken, roast beef and manchego, and our chef's favorite: goat cheese with caramelized sweet peppers. Prices vary from $4-$8 depending on the choice.
- Pinchitos Morunos (meat skewers)$10.50This is a gift left for Spaniards from the time the Moors conquered Spain. Delicious chicken, beef, or lamb skewers marinated in a north African spice rub.
Entrées are served with your choice of a side (with the exception of Paella)
- SpecialPaella (Chicken)$9.50A chicken and rice dish meant to please the pickiest of eaters and delight the rest of us! Paella is the typical dish from Valencia (along the Mediterranean coast)
- Also available vegetarian (vegan)$9.25
- Also available in half portion when combined with tapas$5.50
- SpecialPollo a la Cerveza (Beer Chicken)$9.99Tender and flavorful. Try our slow cooked beer chicken, just like grandma made it!
- Pollo al Pisto (Chicken in Pisto Sauce)$9.99Slow cooked chicken in a Spanish tomato based sauce (pisto). Pisto is the quintessential Spanish sauce that makes any dish delicious!
- Pollo en Salsa de Almendras (Chicken in Almond Sauce)$9.99A classic in Spanish cuisine. Chicken slow cooked in a delicious almond sauce.
- SpecialTernera en Salsa (saucy beef)$10.99Beef slow cooked in its own juices with a delightful mix of herbs and spices, and a hint of red wine.
- Berenjenas Rellenas (Stuffed Eggplant)$9.25Eggplant stuffed with a ground beef filling.
- Vegetarian option availble$8
You may also have an "entree" of side dishes only.
- Mashed PotatoesRich and Creamy, these potatoes have the blessing of the pickiest eaters (and we know a few!)
- Potato "Muffins"These cheesy potatoes are super flavorful and always a hit
- Rosemary PotatoesOven roasted potatoes with a delicious blend of extra virgin olive oil and Mediterranean herbs
- Mac & Cheeseok, so this one is not Spanish per se, but it is made from scratch and absolutely delicious!
- Cauliflower-rice saladCauliflower rice salad with cucumber, tomatoes, and mint
- Grilled VeggiesSeason fresh veggies, grilled to perfection with a hint of garlic.
End your meal on a sweet note... =)
- Flan de Huevo$3A staple dessert for Spanish families. This egg custard is sure to please.
- Lionesas (Cream Puffs)$6These are a crowd pleaser! Choose from chocolate, vanilla, cream, or try all three flavors! It takes serious restraint to stop with just one.
- Mousse de Chocolate (Chocolate Mousse)$5Rich and airy; a delight for any chocoholic.
- Mousse de Limon$5Lemon Mousse
- SpecialKey lime pie$4From the Spanish settles in the Florida Keys... =). The best key lime pie you have ever tasted!
- Chocolate Cake$4.50Rich and chocolaty, with a chocolate mousse filling and a made-from-scratch chocolate ganache topping
- Brownie Tower$6Three mini brownies stacked high with vanilla ice-cream and your choice of caramel sauce or homemade chocolate ganache.