- Chennai Express ThaliRice, Sambar, Rasam, 2 South Indian veg curry, Dessert, Phulka, applam &curd$13.95
- Masala Express Thali1 piece Idli & Medu Vada, Set Dosa (Soft or masala dosa). Served with Sambar and 3 Chutneys$13.95
- Bombay Express ThaliRice, Palak Paneer, Yellow Dal, Channa Masala, Dessert, Phulka, Pappadam, & Raita$13.95
- RasamSpicy soup made of fresh tomato, curry leaves, cumin, black pepper and mustard seeds$5.95
- Mulligatawny soupSplit peas soup flavored with cilantro and tomato$5.95
*Please notify staff for any allergies to nuts and gluten. * Charges will apply for returns. * No Substitution for sambar.
- IdliSteamed lentil & rice mixed cake w. Chutney & Sambar. (2pcs)
- Medu VadaFried Lentil flour donuts w. Chutney & Sambar. (2pcs)
- Idli & Vada ComboIdli & Medu Vada w. Chutney & Sambar.(2pcs)
- Masala Vada(3pc)– Fired channa dhal mixed with spices w. Chutney & Sambar$7.95
- Mini Ghee Idlis(14pcs) -Mini idli immersed in Sambar drizzled w. ghee$8.95
- Kutty Ghee IdlisMini Idli w. Ghee and sambar, chutney separate.$8.95
- Cocktail Fried IdliSautéed min Idli with onion, bell pepper and spices. (14pcs)$9.95
- Thayer Masala Vada(3 pcs)Fired channa dhal mixed with onion and dipped in spiced yogurt garnished with bondi
- Thayer Vada (cold)(2pcs)- Fried lentil donuts soaked in spiced/ sweet yogurt garnished with bondi.$7.95
- Rasam Vada or Sambar Vada or Idli or Idli and vada comboFried lentil flour donuts soaked in Sambar or Rasam. (2pcs)$8.95
- Alu BondaFried potato fritters w. chutney and Sambar. (2pcs)
- Onion PakodaSpiced onion fritters mixed with cilantro besan flour served w. Chutney and Sambar
- Bhaji- Onion/Potato/Capsicum or plantain Bhaji (6pcs)Dipped in chickpeas flour w spices and served w. Sambar & Chutney
- Masala Cashew NutsChennai style fried spicy cashew nuts with curry leave and coconut flavor
- Bhel Puri (cold)puffed rice, mixed with fresh tomato, cilantro and a sweet tamarind/ mint chutney
- Masala PappadumSpiced thin lentil wafers topped with diced, tomatoes, onions, carrot and spices. (2pcs)
- SamosaCrisp turnovers filled w. spiced potatoes and green peas served w. tamarind/mint chutney. (2pcs)
- Samosa Chaat(2pcs) Samosa mixed with channa, onion, tamarind sauce and yogurt
- Paneer PakodaCottage cheese dipped in chickpea flour and mild spices served with tamarind/ mint chutney. (6pcs)
- Aloo Papri ChaatCrispy Pastry topped with potato, yogurt, chickpea, mint and Tamarind Sauce.
- Pav BhajiMixed vegetables cooked in tomato gravy with onions, garlic, ginger & served with Indian style burger bun
- Chili PaneerSpicy Paneer sautéed with bell pepper and onion in Indo Chinese sauce
- Gobi ManchurianCauliflower floret deep fried & sautéed with Manchurian sauce
All Dosas & Uthappams are served w. Coconut, Tomato Chutneys, Cilantro Chutney & Sambar. Dosas and Uthappams can be prepared gluten free (Vegan option). Masala means: Mashed Potato mixed in caramelized onion with Indian spices. *Please notify staff for any allergies to nuts and gluten. * If Dosas are not mentioned Crispy or Soft. Dosa will be prepared as is. Charges will apply for returns.
- Fishermen’s Cone Masala DosaChildren’s Dosa$8.95
- Masala DosaLight, crispy, sour-dough crepe made from rice/ lentil with Potato filling
- Set Dosa (2pcs)Home style sour-dough made from rice/lentil. Thick dosa and soft
- Ghee Masala DosaDosa with Ghee
- Rocket Masala DosaThin lengthy rice & Lentil crepe with Masala on the side
- Mysore Masala DosaSpl. Spicy paste spread on dosa w. Masala
- Onion and Chili Masala DosaSautéed Onion and hot chili Spread on the dosa w. mashed potato filling
- Onion Masala DosaSautéed Onion with Potato filling
- Kanchipuram Masala DosaCheese shredded on spl. Spicy paste w. Masala
- Bullet DosaSpicy mixed veg masala spread on the dosa
- Pondicherry Masala Dosasautéed onion and tomato spread with masala and spicy chutney
- Cheese Masala DosaMozzarella and Cheddar cheese with potato filling on the side
- Gunpowder Masala DosaDosa with a special blend of red chili powder, dhal, and mustard
- Paneer Masala DosaDosa with cottage cheese mixed in potato filing
- Ooty Spring DosaMasala Spread with mixed veg. Sliced into 4 pieces
- Special Grill Rava Masala DosaOnion with a hot chili and spicy gunpowder with potato filling
- Mysore Rava masala DosaOnion with Gunpowder spread on the dosa.
- Paneer Rava Masala DosaOnion Rava Dosa with Paneer mixed in with the Potato filling.
- Onion and Chili Rava Masala DosaOnion With hot chili and mashed potato filling.
- Onion Rava Masala DosaOnion Dosa with potato filling.
- Rava DosaSooji (aka: Semolina), rice flour, cumin and cilantro based Dosa
- Vegetable UthappamTopped w. Mixed vegetables ( carrot, cilantro, peas, onion and tomatoes)
- Tomato, onion and Chili UthappamThick rice & Lentil pancake.
- Paneer UthappamTopped w. cottage cheese and cilantro
- Cheese UthappamTopped w. Mozzarella, Cheddar cheese w. onion & chili
North Indian Curry
- Yellow DalYellow lentils in mild spiced Indian herbs
- Malai KoftaVegetable fritters in rich creamy sauce
- Mattar PaneerPreparation of green peas in light creamy sauce w. paneer.
- Aloo PalakSavory creamed spinach with Potato
- Baigan BarthaA Punjabi specialty roasted eggplant sautéed w. tomato, onion, and spices.
- Channa SaagCreamed spinach, chickpeas, and herbs
- Navaratna KoormaMixed vegetables in a cream sauce.
- Channa MasalaChickpeas, onions, and cilantro in tomato curry sauce
- Aloo ChannaChickpeas and potato, onions, and cilantro in tomato curry sauce.
- Kala ChanaBlack chickpeas and onions in a special mild coconut curry sauce
- Gobi MasalaFresh cauliflower in a delicate sauce with sautéed onion and herbs.
- Aloo GobiFresh cauliflower in a delicate sauce with sautéed onion and herbs.
- Dal MakhaniBlack lentils simmered in herbs and spices.
- Bhindi MasalaSpicy okra sautéed w. tomato, bell pepper and onion
- Kadi Paneer Tikka MasalaCottage cheese in a special cream sauce flavored with curry leaves
- Paneer MakhaniPaneer cooked in spicy rich tomato gravy with butter.
- Palak PaneerSavory creamed spinach with cottage cheese
- Sooki BhajiDry Potato sautéed in spices and fresh lemon.
- Channa BaturaLarge puffed bread served w. chickpeas curry.
South Indian Curry
A wonderful Vegan option Served with Basmathi Rice
- Bhavan Rilly MIllySpicy South Indian style mixed vegetables$11.95
- KootuLentil mixed in special veg of the day. -South Indian style$11.95
Dine in $16.95 Take out $18.95
- South Indian ThaliRice, Variety rice, Sambar, Rasam, 3 South Indian Veg Curry, Curd, Pickle, Applaum, Phulka and Dessert.$16.95
- Bhavan GRilled Thali1 Idli, 1 Vada, Masala Dosa, Vegetable Uthappam, served w. Sambar and 3 Chutney, and Dessert$16.95
- Mumbai Royal ThaliRice, Palak Paneer, Channa Masala, Yellow Dal, Variety Rice, Raita, Pappadam, Phulka and Dessert$16.95
Whole wheat breads
Choice of bread with vegetable Kurma and raita - Price difference for individual breads without kurma * Please notify staff for any allergies to nuts and gluten
- Phulkacooked w.o oil$11.95
- Chapathicooked with oil$11.95
- ParathaMulti-layered whole wheat bread (1pcs) Not Parotta$11.95
- Aloo ParathaPotato filling$11.95
- Pea Paratha$11.95
- Onion Paratha$11.95
- PooriDeep-fried unleavened puffy wheat breads (2pcs)$11.95
- Madras ParottaWhite layered bread (2pcs)$11.95
- Chili ParottaFried parotta sauteed with capsicum & onion served with raita$12.95
- Kothu ParottaShredded parotta mixed in spicy gravy served with raita$12.95
Adyar Variety Rice
- Vegetable PullavBasmati rice w. mixed vegetables w. dry raisin, cashew and spices. (Less Spicy)$8.95
- UpmaSooji mixed in veg and spices served with Coconut chutney$9.95
- Vegetable BiryaniSaffron rice cooked w. vegetables and spices served with raita.$8.95
- Bisi Bele BathRice cooked w. Lentils and fresh vegetables served with pickle$9.95
- Coconut RiceRice fried w. freshly grated coconut and seasonings served with coconut chutney.$8.95
- Tamarind RiceRice cooked w. spicy tamarind sauce, peanuts, cilantro and served with pickle$8.95
- Lemon Riceflavored w. fresh lemon and seasonings served pickle$8.95
- Curd(Yogurt) RiceYogurt, cilantro, dhal and spices served with pickle$8.95
- Ghee PongalRice and lentil w. cashews and South Indian spices served w. Sambar & Chutney & 1pc Medu Vada.$10.95
- Veg Fried RiceIndo Chinese style fried rice with mixed veg served with ketchup.$9.95
- RaitaCold yogurt w. cucumber, carrot ,and spices$2.95
- AcharSpicy Lemon pickle$2.95
- Dosa PodiSpecial South Indian ground spices in oil$2.95
- Plain Yogurt$2.95
- Mango Chutney$2.95
- Plain pappadam2pcs$2.95
*Please Notify staff for any Allergies to nuts or gluten
- KulfiIndian cream prepared w. sweetened milk, cardamom served cold
- KheerRice pudding
- Gulab Jamun(2 pcs)-Cardamom flavored cheese balls soaked in sugar syrup
- Rasa MalaiCooked cottage cheese soaked in milk & nuts
- Badam HalwaMade from almonds and cashew w. milk, mild ghee and Saffron
- Rava KesariRoasted sooji mixed w. raisins and nuts
- SodaCoke Diet coke Ginger ale Mineral water Sprite$1.95
- Masal TeaMilk, Cardamom and ginger$2.95
- Mylapor Degree CoffeeFilter coffee$3.95
- Sparkling water$2.95
- LassiMango lassi/Sweet Lassi/Salty Lassi All are yogurt drink$5.45
- Mango Milk shakeMango puree with milk$5.45
- MooruYogurt with salt, ginger, onion and spices$5.45
- Mango Juice$5.45
- Rose MilkRose flavored with Basil seeds drink- served cold$6.45
- Badam MilkMilk, Saffron, Almond and spices served cold$6.45