Seasonal Core Menu
A few ways we like to eat some of our favorite styles of noodle bowls, with locally farm sourced and organic ingredients always fresh and seasonal
- Living la Vida LocaS.r.f. wagyu brisket chili Colorado mushroom bacon crispy Brussels sprouts pickled daikon crispy rice noodles cilantro oil crispy garlic shallots beef broth fat rice noodles
- The Dirty SouthGrilled Jerk Chicken fried okra coconut milk braised greens chili cilantro oil crispy rice noodle Asian chimichurri fat rice noodles chicken broth
- dan dan noodlesSichuan style noodles with ground seasoned meat and wheat noodles , spicy pickled cucumbers , sesame seeds, crispy garlic and shallot , in a sesame sauce make sure to mix to enjoy
- Beef PhoTender beef , in a vietnamese beef flavored broth , with cilantro, basil , red onion , bean sprouts and rice vermicelli noodles . and a lime wedge . ask for the pho broth to dip your meat or add to the broth for a savory and a little spicy kick.
- Tonkotsu Ramenchashu soy egg bamboo braised shitake mushroom green onion sesame seeds sesame nori tonkotsu broth (pork) ramen noodles make it a spicy garlic miso by adding the spicy garlic miso paste just ask for it .
- Millennial SpecialSeasonal vegetable noodles seasonal fermented vegetables charred 1/2 avocado crispy-garlic shallot Asian herb dressing crispy black sesame cracker crispy rice noodles