SAUTÉED CHINESE VEGETABLE
sauteed with fresh garlic, drizzle with soy sauce
- Baby Bok Choy$7
- Baby Chinese Broccoli$7
- Chinese Spinach$7
- Mustard Green$7
- SpecialRojak Salad$7Cucumber,jicama,mango,pineapple,bean sprouts,tofu,crushed peanut,sesame seed,rojak dressing *Acquired taste
- SpecialMango Jicama$7Cucumber/vermicelli/Lime vinaigrette
- Arugula & Pear [Small]$6Spiced walnut/Parmigiano with French Vinaigrette
- Arugula & Pear [Large]$9Spiced walnut/Parmigiano with French Vinaigrette
- Mango Avocado Roll$7Mango, avocado, greens, jicama, rice paper
- SpecialSteamed Bun$8Pork Belly/Minced Duck/ Pulled Pork/ Mushroom with cucumber, scallion, sauce
- Pork Belly
- Minced Duck
- Pulled Pork
- SpecialA la PlanchaParsley, garlic, herbs, shallot, olive oil with shelled Shrimp/ Mussels
- Shelled Shrimp$8
- Crab Cake$8Onion, parsley, mustard
- Chicken Curry Puff$4.50Curry, potatoes, minced chicken
- SpecialTom Yam Soup$4.50shrimp/tomatoes/mushroom/pineapple
- SpecialFrench Seafood Soup$8Qt size soup with shrimp/mussel
BIG BOWLS (Noodle)
a complete meal that you will enjoy!
- SpecialSeafood Laksa$15Shrimp, mussels, salmon, calamari,tofu, eggplant, bean sprouts with yellow coconut curry broth and Japanese Udon noodle
- SpecialMalacca Laksa$15Chicken,shrimp, clams, egg, fish cake, tofu,long bean, bean sprouts with red coconut curry broth and yellow egg noodle
- SpecialSarawak Laksa$15Chicken, shrimp, egg, fish cake, tofu, cucumber, bean sprouts, peanuts, sesame with cinnamon broth and angle-hair rice noodle
- SpecialPenang Laksa$13Pineapple, cucumber, bean sprouts, mints, onion with sour tamarind fish broth and thick rice noodle
- SpecialJohor Laksa$13Shrimp, long bean, cucumber, basil, preserved radish, bean sprouts, minced fish-shrimp gravy and yellow egg noodle
- SpecialMee Siam$13Shrimp, tofu, garlic chive, egg, bean sprouts, fish cake, sweet paprika and angle-hair rice noodle
- Prawn Mee$13Chinese watercress egg, bean sprouts, tofu, fish cake and Japanese Udon noodle
- Curry Mee$10Sliced chicken, bean sprouts, egg with yellow curry broth and Japanese Udon noodle
- Ipoh Ho Fun$12Chicken, shrimp, tofu, garlic chive, fish cake, bean sprouts with chicken broth and wide rice noodle
- Pork Belly Ramen$12Greens, egg, preserved pickle with clove tea broth and Chinese ramen noodle
- Shiitake Chicken Noodle$10Shredded chicken, bean sprouts, chinese black mushroom, greens
- Noodle with Peanut Sauce$10Tofu, mixed greens, pineapple, cucumber, peanut sauce
- SpecialTurmeric Salmon$18Grilled salmon with turmeric ginger sauce
- SpecialIkan Panggang$18Grilled rainbow trout on banana leaf with curry spices
- SpecialTerengganu Shrimp$17Grilled prawn with ginger spice
- SpecialRendang Lamb$18roasted coconut/galangal/curry spices
- Grilled Salmon$16asparagus/grilled tomato
- Duck Confit$17sweet pear/mixed salad
- Mango Curry Shrimp$14tofu/mango/coconut curry
- Tom Yam Seafood$14shrimp/squid/salmon/ hot and sour tom yam broth
- Lemongrass Fish$14croakers/lemongrass/galangal
- Satay Chicken$12chicken skewers/curry spices
- Seared Chicken in Spinach Sauce$15sliced chicken breast/creamy spinach sauce
- Chicken Istimewa$15Red pepper/shallot/tamarind
- Rendang Chicken$13roasted coconut/galangal/curry spices
- Curry Chicken Rice$12Chicken/egg/coconut curry broth
by the bottle
- Prosecco -Italy$28smooth and round, with tropical-fruit aromas.
- Rose - Provence$22firm, crisp berry, ready to pour.
- Sancerre - France$38crisp hint of citrus with dry balanced finish.
- Chardonnay - France$18an aromatic bouquet of white flowers.
- Pinot Grigio$22
- UFO White, Harpoon$5belgian white deliciously light and refreshing with citrus notes
- Solid Gold, Founders$5premium lager, nice floral and fruity middle taste.
- Lion Stout, Sri Langka$5dark caramel, sweets notes of coffee and chocolate.
- Grandmaster IPA, War Flag$5Tropical citrus aromas, mildly sweet, balanced bitterness.
- Prohibition Ale, Speakeasy$5pale ale, light citric and floral.
- Rootstock Hard Cider, NY$5intriguing apple and banana aromas, yellow sapphire color.
- Radeberger Pilsner, German$5grass, hops, hay, cracker, a little lemon, good balance of bitterness & the malts.
- Clausthaler, Non -Alcohol$5Smells like malt and lemon with some slight floral hop notes.