Japanese Bento box
Bento is a packed meal, or a portable meal. Japanese Bento is made up of several side dish items and main item. You can taste different types of dishes at once.
- Mix Bento boxThe following dishes are included in it. Karaage(deep-fried chicken) / Tonkatsu(deep-fried pork) / eggplant with miso sauce / Japanese omelette / Japanese pickles / boiled egg with sweet soy sauce / Edamame / tomato / broccoli / rice€ 15,80
- Vegan Bento boxThe following dishes are included in it. vegetable dumplings / eggplant with miso sauce / Japanese pickles / cabbage with miso sauce / Edamame / tomato / broccoli / rice€ 14,50
Japanese curry rice
Curry is one of the most popular dishes in Japan. Curry is originally Indian cuisine, but Japanese curry is different from Indian curry, thicker and not too spicy. In addition, we use dashi ( Jpanese broth ) for our curry.
- Japanese shiitake & vegetable curry€ 11,50
- Japanese pork cutlet€ 4,50
- Japanese fried chicken€ 3,50
- Japanese omlet€ 3,50
- Fried eggplant€ 3,50
- Grilled pork with ginger sauce€ 5
Rice with Japanese pickles
Three kinds of Japanese pickles ( Japanese daikon radish, cucumber )
- Rice with Japanese picklesThree kinds of Japanese pickles ( Japanese daikon radish, cucumber )€ 4,50