- Col 3:12-13 (KJV)12 Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering 13 Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye
- Matthew 25:35-36For I was an hungred and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick and ye visited me: I was in prison and ye came unto me.
- Our CreedWe believe in one God the Father one maker of heaven one maker of earth God is a spirit that controls all things visible and invisible; "God gave His only-begotten Son of Jesus Christ, to die for our sins and it is only through the name of Jesus can we accept salvation. Jesus was born of the Holy Spirit and the Virgin Mary and became man, who was crucified under Pontius Pilate, and suffered and was buried, and rose again on the third day according to the Scriptures, and ascended into the heavens, and He sits on the right hand of the Father, and cometh again with glory to judge living and dead, of whose kingdom there shall be no end
- Our Belief* We believe the Bible to be the inspired, Word of God which is infallible and there is one God operating as three persons: The Father, Son and Holy Spirit. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, His amazing grace and in His personal return in power and glory. We believe in the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is able to live a life according to scripture. We believe in the resurrection, we believe that the saved will receive a reward of eternal life and that the unsaved will suffer eternal damnation. We believe in the spiritual oneness of believers in our Lord Jesus
- Homeless MinistryCome and learn how you can help cure homelessness.
- Domestic ViolenceCome and learn about sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ to those who are hurting and in need of a healing touch.
- Returning CitizensCome and learn how to help returning citizens
- Communion with God
- Fellowship with God's people