- Colonial Crab Cakes$14Hand breaded and served with gunpowder sauce.
- Walleye Fingers$11Ale battered, served with lemon-dill mayo.
- Chicken Wings$12BBQ, Buffalo, Soy-Ginger, Honey-Sriracha, Cajun, or Papaya-Habenero.
- Patriot FritesHalf Order $5 Full Order $9
- Steak Bites$16Filet Mignon with stuffed mushrooms, ale demi, and wine reduction.
- Spinach-Artichoke Dip$13Served with wood-fired flatbread.
- Golden Calamari$10Fried lightly and served with lemon-dill mayo, and warm Marinara sauce.
- Pizza Fries$12Wood-fired flatbread with four cheeses, garlic, and herbs. Served with homemade Marinara.
Soups / Salads
- Iceberg Salad$7Iceberg wedge topped with bacon, tomato, crouton, and blue cheese dressing
- Garden SaladField greens, carrot, cucumber, red onion, tomato, and croutons. $7 / $13
- New England Clam Chowder$6Loaded with clams, bacon, potatoes, and fresh cream.
- Patriot Chili$7Topped with cheddar, sour cream, and scallions.
Burgers / Sandwiches
try any of our 1/3 # burgers as a chicken sandwich. Gluten free buns available for $1 Feel free to order a "double" or "triple" burger! $4 each extra patty. (I've never seen someone eat a quadruple) wink wink! nudge nudge!
- Patriot Burger$11.50Our Classic hand trimmed patty with bacon, cheddar, lettuce, tomato, red onion, aioli.
- Tavern Burger$12.50Fontina cheese, bacon, onion straws, greens, truffle mayo, red wine reduction.
- Firecracker Burger$11.50Cajun seasoned, jalepeno bacon, pepper-jack, gunpowder sauce, and rocket greens.
- Outlaw Burger$12.50Jalepeno bacon, cheddar, BBQ sauce, greens, tomato, and Patriots onion strings. (no o-ring currently)
- Fungi Burger$11.50Cave aged bleu cheese, carmelized onion, smoked mushrooms, greens, and balsamic mayo.
- Haystack Burger$12.50American cheese, bacon, fried onions, peppers, crispy hashbrowns, fried egg, and aioli.
- Cranberry Turkey Melt$10.50Grilled wild rice bread stacked with roasted turkey, fontina cheese, cranberry mostarda, and fresh basil.
- Tavern Steak Melt$228 oz. Grilled filet mignon, carmelized onion, smoked mushrooms, smoked mozz on a grilled hoagie with au jus.
- Walleye Sandwich$12Beer battered walleye filet on a grilled ciabatta bun with field lettuce, tomato, and lemon-dill mayo.
- Ale Potted Beef$10.50Slow cooked chuck roast with pan gravy, cheddar, and onion straws on grilled ciabatta.
Wood Fire Pizza
Pizzas are 10" for SM. - 14" for LG. Add $2 for 10" gluten-free.
- MargheritaMarinara, 4 cheese, basil, tomato, and fresh mozzarella cheese. $14 / $24
- Rocket BLTMarinara, 4 cheese, fresh mozz, jalapeno bacon, tomato, arugula. $14 / $24
- Italian ComboMarinara sauce, 4 cheese, pepperoni, sausage, onion, mushroom, green pepper, green olives, mushroom, & fresh mozzarella. $15 / $26
- Chicken FlorentineAlfredo sauce, 4 cheese, chicken, spinach, roasted red tomatoes, and fresh mozzarella. $14 /$24
- Plain JaneMarinara and 4 cheeses. $12 / $20
- Fig & Bleu4 cheese, gorgonzola dolce, olive oil. Finished with prosciutto ham, greens, oil, balsamic, and fig molasses. $16 / $28
- BBQ ChickenBBQ sauce, 4 cheese, bacon, tomato, red onion, chicken, smoked mozz, cilantro. $14 / $24
- Chicken Flatbread Wrap$144 cheese, tender chicken breast pieces, avocado, bacon, lettuce, tomato, and buttermilk ranch dressing.
- Steak Flatbread Wrap$17Cajun grilled steak pieces with 4 cheeses, onion, greens, tomato, and roasted tomato-basil mayo.
Available until 5 pm
- Walleye Fish and Chips$14
- Mahi Fish Taco$10
- Liberty BBQ Ribs$14
Served from 5 pm - close.
- Liberty BBQ Ribs$23Our house-made sticky sauce served with mashed potatoes and coleslaw.
- Mahi Fish Tacos$17Lettuce, tomato, radish, chevre cheese, cilantro, jalepeno, and baja sauce. Served with chips and guacamole.
- Filet Mignon$328 oz. grilled to perfection. Topped with gorgonzola stuffed mushrooms, ale demi, and red wine reduction. Served with fingerling hash, and wilted spinach.
- Walleye Fish & Chips$20Ale battered and fried golden. Served with house slaw, frites, and lemon-dill mayo.
- Ale Potted Beef Skillet$19Slow cooked tender pot roast simmered in New Castle brown ale with carrots, peas, bacon, and carmelized onion in a rich gravy. Topped with mashed potatoes and baked by the fire!
- Funnel Fries$7Sweet cake fries topped with powdered sugar and served with lemon icing, caramel, and melba sauce.
- Mashed Potatoes$4Garlic butter and cream.
- English Style Peas$4Bacon, butter, and scallion.
- Grilled Asparagus$6Lemon, butter, and house season.
- Soft Rolls$3with softened butter.
- Non Alcoholic$3Coke, Diet Coke, Cherry Coke, Sprite, Root Beer, Alpine Mist, Dr. Better, Lemonade, Iced Tea (unsweetened), Raspberry Tea, Assorted Hot Tea, Coffee, 2% Milk, Chocolate Milk, and assorted fruit juices.