Saginaw Vineyard is located at the southern tip of Oregon's Willamette Valley where the Coast Range meets the foothills of the Cascades. Here the warm days and crisp, cool nights join to create a well-balanced wines with wonderful aromas and soft, fresh flavors.
- 2018 Cabernet Sauvignon$68This Cabernet is a fully mature-bodied red that has aged with great taste. It carries many rich flavors such as plum jam and black currant.
- Top Shelf 2016 Marechal Foch$58This proven vintage Marechal Foch is continuing to mature wonderfully in the bottle and is ready to share with family and friends now, or let it age for another year for an absolutely superb red!
- Top Shelf 2014 Marechal Foch$62With age, this marvelous vintage red has developed a wonderfully soft, velvety finish. This unique red varietal boasts the many luscious, earthy layers that has given Marechal Foch its following.
- 2019 Chardonnay$19This barrel aged Chardonnay is a well-balanced, dry white with flavors of crisp green apple. This wine is an excellent dinner wine, pairing well with flavorful seafood, light meats and fresh fruit. This Chardonnay took the Bronze medal at the 2019 Portland Seafood and Wine Festival.
- 2020 Riesling$19Our very first Dry Riesling, with a unique bouquet of citrus fruit and wonderful flavors of pineapple and mango.
- 2018 Estate Pinot Noir$25A smooth and jammy, medium body red, with heavy cherry notes and a touch of vanilla.
- 2019 Cabernet Sauvignon$34This complex red has wonderful flavors of black cherry and walnuts!
- 2019 Cabernet Franc$34Medium bodied red, with fruity, rich flavors of black cherry, ripe plums and wild berries.
- 2018 Marechal Foch$29This unique, earthy, peppery, deep red varietal pairs well with Gorgonzola or Bleu Cheese and makes an amazing combination with strawberries dipped in dark chocolate.
- 2020 Rosé of Pinot Noir$19This refreshing, semi-sweet rosé has bold flavors of watermelon and summer peaches.
- White Chocolate Cherry$21With a heavy nose of maraschino cherry and splash of white chocolate, this wine is sure to please any dessert lover!
- Red Raspberry$22Imagine the biggest, sweetest, ripest raspberry in a bottle...this is it!
- Traditional Blackberry Wine$18This award-winning wine is delightfully fruity and refreshingly sweet! Saginaw Vineyard's Delight Valley Farms label, Blackberry Wine, has the intense blackberry flavors and aromas of a fresh, ripe August blackberry. This old-fashioned fruit wine is refreshingly cool on a hot summer day and wonderfully warm with family and friends on a cool winter evening.
- Blueberry Port-Style Wine$29Bursting with sweet estate-grown blueberry flavor! 19% ABV