Saginaw Vineyard is located at the southern tip of Oregon's Willamette Valley where the Coast Range meets the foothills of the Cascades. Here the warm days and crisp, cool nights join to create a well-balanced wines with wonderful aromas and soft, fresh flavors.
- Top Shelf Artisan Red Blend- No Sulfites Added$60This red is made from a fine blend of Syrah, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Marechal Foch. With both fruit and earth tones this wine will pair well with heavy meats and sauces. With no sulfites added, this wine is best to be consumed immediately after opening... do not age.
- Top Shelf 2018 Cabernet Sauvignon$68A complex red, with flavors of black cherry and walnuts with a long toasty finish. Pairs nicely with red meats, cheeses and savory pasta dishes.
- 2018 Chardonnay$19This barrel aged Chardonnay is a well-balanced, dry white with flavors of crisp green apple. This wine is an excellent dinner wine, pairing well with flavorful seafood, light meats and fresh fruit. This Chardonnay took the Bronze medal at the 2019 Portland Seafood and Wine Festival.
- 2019 Pinot Gris$17A dry white with a unique bouquet of citrus fruit and pineapple. Made from estate grown grapes, this wine pairs wonderfully with Asian cuisine and flavorful seafood dishes.
- 2017 Pinot Noir$25Our estate Pinot Noir is a wonderful oaky, smoky, medium-light bodied red with hints of cherry and vanilla. Made from estate grown grapes, this wine is ready for your enjoyment now and will continue to improve with age.
- 2019 Cabernet Sauvignon$34This complex red has wonderful flavors of black cherry and walnuts!
- 2018 Marechal Foch$29This unique, earthy, peppery, deep red varietal pairs well with Gorgonzola or Bleu Cheese and makes an amazing combination with strawberries dipped in dark chocolate.
- 2019 Rose' of Pinot Gris$17Delicate flavors of watermelon and summer berries!
- 2019 Rose' of Pinot Noir$17This rose' has bold flavors of sweet strawberries that burst on the palate!
- 2019 Riesling$19This semi-sweet Riesling has floral aromas with crisp tropical flavors.
- 2019 Red Raspberry$22Imagine the biggest, sweetest, ripest raspberry in a bottle...this is it!
- Traditional Blackberry Wine$18Gold medal winner at the 2019 Newport Seafood and WIne Festival. Silver medal winner at 2019 SIP McMinnville! Delightful! Fruity! Refreshingly Sweet! Delight Valley Farms Blackberry Wine has the intense blackberry flavors and aromas of a fresh, ripe August blackberry. This old-fashioned fruit wine is refreshingly cool on a hot summer day and delightfully warm with family and friends on a cool winter evening. This Blackberry wine took the Silver Medal at the 2019 Portland Seafood and Wine Festival.
- FIRESIDE Blackberry Port-Style Wine$39This ultra-smooth, deliciously fruity wine is made from estate-grown Marion Blackberries. Pairs nicely with a good book and cozy fire but pairs even better with a golden summer sunset! 20% ABV
- Blueberry Port-Style Wine$29Bursting with sweet estate-grown blueberry flavor! 19% ABV