Many of our entrees can be done gluten free, and all will be seasoned with various herbs and spices. Please tell our staff about any dietary requirements or allergies you may have before ordering (even if the option is listed it is essential you mention any allergies in the additional notes under each dish). Don't forget to mention when checking out if you would like to utilise our drive thru or contactless pickup options. Please note that due to our menu now being takeaway only some dishes will be split into multiple containers to maximise quality. * Please note that due to the size of our small kitchen and the supply chain of our goods we cannot guarantee any severe allergies, though we will make absolutely every effort possible to ensure goods are not cross contaminated.
- Fresh Bread with Olive Oil & Balsamic / $8Freshly baked bread served with balsamic reduction and olive oil.
- Garlic Pizza / $10Pizza base brushed with garlic, sea salt, herbs and olive oil
- Cheesy Garlic Pizza / $14Pizza base with garlic, mozzarella and feta cheese
- Chilli Garlic Pizza / $11Pizza base brushed with garlic, sea salt, herbs, fresh chilli and olive oil
- Artichoke, Gorgonzola & Honey Pizza / $16Pizza base topped with artichoke hearts and gorgonzola and drizzled with honey
- Bruschetta / $13Fresh Roma tomato, Spanish onion and basil diced and mixed with basil pesto, served on oven roasted bread with olive tapenade and garlic, finished with shaved parmesan, olive oil and a balsamic drizzle
- Gourmet Bruschetta / $14Roasted capsicum, eggplant and caramelised onion on oven roasted bread with garlic and finished with rocket, crumbed feta and balsamic reduction
- Funghi Bruschetta / $15Sauteed mushrooms on oven roasted garlic bread, finished with shaved parmesan and a hint of truffle oil
- Arancini / $16Deep fried mushroom risotto balls served in an arrabbiata sauce and topped with shaved parmesan and rocket
- Zuppa di Cozze / $21Mussels cooked and served in a slightly spicy tomato sauce with roasted garlic bread on the side
- Gamberoni / $21Grilled king prawns cooked in garlic, roasted capsicum and chilli and topped with a tomato and onion salsa and olive oil, served with a side salad
- Antipasto / $26Assorted sliced meats and cheeses, sun dried tomatoes, olives, dried fruits and nuts and a freshly baked pizza base