Session Mead Selection in Dallas, TX
What's on the menu at Breaking Brew Meadery? Session mead! A session mead is a light, low alcohol mead which is under 8% ABV. We serve this refreshing and lightly carbonated beverage out of our taproom in Farmers Branch, TX. Session mead is a great beer and cider alternative, especially for those with a gluten allergy or sensitivity,
- The Magician“It does the trick” 7.8% ABV The Magician is a Texas Wildflower Mead. It has a light dry start with honeycomb notes and has an earthy semi-dry finish.$6
- Comb Over HPA“Honey Comb won’t you be my baby?” 5.9% ABV Comb over HPA is a hopped grapefruit Mead that is clean and refreshing. It starts with a light crisp citrus taste of Texas Ruby red grapefruit. It’s double dry hopped with Galena and Cascade hops to give a very slight bittering feel that punctuates the citrus flavor of the grapefruit.
- Blue By You"I'm goin' back someday..." 6.5% ABV Tart blueberry mead with the added kick of lemongrass; ends dry with the help of thyme.
- Ginger Bear“Unbearably good” 5.9% ABV Ginger Bear is our version of a ginger beer. It has a soft ginger start with hints of citrus and finishes with the semi-sweet taste of brown sugar.$6
- Bee Sting“The sting that doesn’t hurt...” 6.1% ABV The Bee Sting has a big Jalapeño nose without the extreme heat. It starts with citrus up front and has a nice warming sensation in the back of the mouth.$6
- Mead-a-Colada"Vacation in a glass..." 6.1% ABV - This mead is a wonderful combination of pineapple and coconut. Beat the heat with this tropical treat!
- Amaretto by Morning6.5% ABV - This Mead starts with a nice dark cherry taste that rolls into a semi-sweet almond burst.$6
- Dr. Bee's$6
Traditional Mead Selection
Our traditionals range from 10.5% to 14.1% ABV. Try them by the glass in our taproom or take a bottle home! Available for pickup and delivery (within 10 miles)
- Apple of My Pie10.5% ABV - This Cyser Mead has a semi-sweet complexity. The wildflower honey is caramelized to bring out the rich additions of cinnamon, clove, and apple pie spices.
- Texas Dry14.1% ABV - This traditional Mead is crafted with 100% Texas Wildflower Honey. It is fermented dry for a nice clean finish. Pair this with pork, chicken or hardy white fish. Great year round.
- Texas Sweet14.0% ABV - If you enjoy the sweeter side, this is the Mead for you. This Texas Wildflower Mead tastes great with fruits, soft cheeses, creamy pastas or salty foods. It makes a wonderful after dinner drink.