- Half-Order Garlic Knots$4(4) Fresh hand-tied knots, baked and tossed in olive oil and garlic, topped with Romano cheese and fresh-cut basil. Served with a side of warm marinara.
- Full Order Knots$7
- Baked Wings$12No fryer here! Ten wings baked and finished on the grill, tossed in a buffalo sauce with a local thai chili infused honey. Served with blue cheese.
- Burrata$14Fresh Mozzarella with a creamy center, topped with house-made pesto, cherry tomatoes; finished with fresh basil and balsamic reduction.
- Grilled Caprese$9Our Spin on a classic. Cherry tomatoes and fresh mozzarella-ball skewers lightly grilled and served with fresh basil and balsamic drizzle, seasoned with sea salt.
- The Nona House$5Romaine lettuce, cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, kalamata olives & red onion
- Classic Caesar$6Romaine lettuce, Caesar dressing, croutons, and shaved parmesan. Add grilled chicken for $4
- The Rocket Man$12Arugula, toasted pistachios, goat cheese, red onion, house-made vinaigrette & fresh strawberries.
- Spinach Gorgonzola$7Spinach, cherry tomatoes, red onion, bacon and gorgonzola
- Add Grilled Chicken or a cup of San Marzano Tomato soup$4
Bread baked fresh daily
- The Decatur Street$11Genoa Salami, spicy capicola, ham, smoked provolone, mozzarella & olive spread. Served with a small salad.
- The Italian$9Smoked provolone, pepperoni, salami, and capicola. Baked and drizzled with Italian dressing. Served with a small salad.
- Hot Honey Melt$9Sharp cheddar, smoked provolone, mozzarella, and smoked gouda with a touch of local Honey Couple "Fire in the Hive" Thai chili-infused honey. Served with a cup of San Marzano tomato soup.
- The Parma$9Prosciutto, Genoa Salami, fresh mozzarella, shaved parmesan, and lightly topped EVOO. Served with a small salad.
New York Style Pizza
Hand tossed with crushed plum tomato sauce on bottom and Galbani whole-milk mozzarella on top. Just like you remember. Offered in 14" and 18"
- Plain Ol' Cheese (14")$13
- The Bianco$16No sauce, fresh mozzarella, ricotta, and whole-roasted garlic.
- The Brooklyn$20Rosa Grande pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, black olives, and roasted red peppers
- The Dr. John$20Cup'n'Char pepperoni, sausage, meatballs, and thinly sliced red onion.
- The Street Car$19Roasted cherry tomatoes, ricotta, whole-roasted garlic, and roasted red peppers.
- Mt. Lumi$18Spicy Capicola, fresh jalapeños, and pineapple.
- Pistach-I-Dew$20Toasted pistachios, peppadew peppers and ricotta cheese. Finished with fresh arugula and our local “fire in the hive” hot honey
Olde' World Style
The Original American stIle of pizza. Fresh mozzarella on bottom, crushed San Marzano tomato sauce on top. Offered in 14" and 18"
- Margherita$16San Marzano tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, olive oil and fresh basil. Winner of the 2011 “Best pizza in America” at the American Pizza Championship.
- The Marinara$14No cheese, San Marzano tomatoes, whole-roasted garlic, oregano & EVOO. Finished with basil after cooking.
- Add Anchovies$3.50
- El Diablo$20Fresh mozzarella, peppadew peppers, soppressata, “Fire in the Hive” local hot honey drizzle, dollops of ricotta, crushed red pepper. Finished with basil after cooking.
- Quattro Formaggi$18No sauce, fresh mozzarella, gorgonzola, ricotta and parmesan
All Detroit pizzas are cooked in a blue steel pan with Wisconsin brick cheese crust. Offered in 4 square and 8 square sizes. Please allow 25 minutes.
- Detroit Red Top$15Mozzarella and brick cheeses topped with two stripes of marinara.
- 8 Squares$20
- Death by Pepperoni$19Pepperoni, Rosa Grande pepperoni, and Cup’n’Char pepperoni with smoked provolone, topped with two stripes of marinara.
- 8 Square$25
- The Bee's Knees$19No sauce, red onion, finished with shaved parmesan, prosciutto, arugula, and “Fire in the Hive” local hot honey drizzle.
- 8 Square$25
- The Meatball$18Sliced meatball, red onion, ricotta, fresh and shredded mozzarella
- 8 Square$24
Build Your Own Masterpiece
Start with any of our styles and build as you please.
- Regular Toppings$2.50Pepperoni, Italian Sausage, Bacon, Ham, Mushrooms, Cherry tomatoes, Red Onion, Black Olives, Fresh Jalapeno, Pineapple, Whole Roasted Garlic, Meatballs, Rosa Grande Pepperoni, Spinach, Banana Peppers, Pesto
- Premium Toppings$3.50Ricotta, Roasted Red Pepper, Capicola, Gorgonzola, Artichokes, Cup n Char pepperoni, Grilled Chicken breast, Anchovy, Fresh Mozzarella, Soppressatta, Kielbasa, Peppadew peppers, Smoked Gouda
- Gluten Free$3Substitute rice flour or cauliflower crust for $3 *NOTE* Only available in 12" and baked in same oven as regular pizzas.
- Daiya Cheese$3The Nona offers dairy-free Daiya Cheese on any pizza for $3 upcharge
- GiGi's Monster Cookie$5These flourless cookies are a family tradition. Oats mixed with chunky peanut butter, M&M’s, chocolate chips, local “The Honey Couple” honey and brown sugar, then baked to perfection. If you don’t love them, we’ll have Great Grandma throw you out!
- Canoli$6Filled with sweetened ricotta and chocolate chips, topped with powdered sugar.
- NY Cheesecake$6Made in-house on a graham cracker crust served with a dollop of whipped cream
- Strawberry Topping$2
- Blueberry Topping$2