Menus and prices vary without notice so please contact Sarah for the newest menus.
- Spring Menu-Mint, pea, ricotta crostini with radish -Vegetable spring rolls -Spring salad with fresh fruit and vegetables -Pan seared cod with ravioli, mushroom, peas, asparagus, cream and herbs -Pavolova with rhubarb and berry compote & vanilla whipped cream
- Summer menu-Endive and apricot tartines -Beet Gazpacho with cashew cream -Summer salad with goat cheese, pine nuts, lemon, & vegetables -Marinated grilled flank steak over massaged kale salad with pine nuts and cherries -Peach and blackberry galette with vanilla whipped cream
- Fall Menu-Crostini with Portobello, kale pesto, and gouda -Winter squash with goat cheese, pine nuts, beets, and goat cheese -Carrot, ginger, turmeric soup with cashew cream -Bacon wrapped maple & apricot baked pork with honey Dijon sauce served with a roasted vegetable salad -Pumpkin mousse with maple whipped cream
- Winter Menu-Squash butter, celery, and bacon tartine -Roasted vegetable salad with walnuts and feta -Cauliflower sage soup with brown butter and hazelnuts -Roasted chicken with herbed potatoes, carrots and beets -Eggnog creme brulee
Sarah comes to your home and prepare healthful lunches right in your kitchen. They are conveniently in disposable boxes with utensils and a napkin. Lunch is ready! A weekly shopping fee may apply. Each meal is $20. Taxes and gratuity are not included in these prices. Each meal includes a side of fruit or vegetables.
- Kale Caesar salad with grilled chicken
- Thai peanut cabbage salad with shredded chicken
- Super food saladA nutritious blend of greens, vegetables, fruit, and feta cheese topped with a balsamic vinaigrette.
- Turkey cranberry croissant sand whichComes with a small salad and vinaigrette.
- Hummus WrapComes with a small salad and vinaigrette.
- FrittataA delicious blend of egg, vegetable, and cheese. Comes with a small salad and vinaigrette.
- Quinoa pattiesComes with a small salad and vinaigrette.
- Southwest saladIncludes black beans, cherry tomatoes, olives bell peppers, and an avocado dressing.
- Chickpea saladIncludes cucumber, feta, and tossed with a lemon herb vinaigrette.
- Whole wheat Italian pasta saladA delicious mix of salami, mozzarella cheese, olives, and cherry tomatoes tossed in Italian vinaigrette.
Large Party Menus 50+PPL
These buffet style options are a great way to go for weddings and other events. Please contact Sarah if rentals are needed. Prices and menus vary without notice, so please contact Sarah for the newest menus.
- Buffet Style option #1Skewer platter -Watermelon, mint, feta skewer -Blue cheese and apple or fig skewer -Mozzarella, basil, cherry tomato skewer Pasta salad with peas, feta, and mint Garden salad with creamy herb dressing and fresh vegetables Rolls/bread with butter Grilled chicken with blackberry BBQ sauce Roasted/ grilled vegetables
- Buffet Style Entree #2Crostini Platter -Herbed ricotta on toasted bread with variety of toppings Alfredo penne with vegetables Fresh garden salad with a balsamic dressing Honey mustard and apricot grilled pork loin Grilled/roasted vegetables Rolls/bread with butter
- Buffet Style Entree #3Bruschetta with tomato, basil, and mozzarella Grilled flat iron steak with red wine sauce Fresh apple gorgonzola salad Orzo with parmesan, basil, and vegetables Roasted garlic & herbed potatoes Rolls/ bread with butter