Happy Crab's signature dishes
- BBQ CrabBarbecued crabs simply with sea salt, crushed black pepper, and our very own special light unagi sauce.
- Barbecued SquidA must-order. Barbecued to perfection, the squid is simply seasoned with the highest quality Japanese dashi, a pinch of salt, and a dash of pepper. Roasted garlic on the side.
- Seafood Hor FunHappy Crab Hor Fun preserves the taste of the 1960s street stalls with its unique Wok Hei taste. The rich starchy gravy, as well as the kway teow, are prepared immediately before serving.
- Steamed Salmon HeadA quintessential Singaporean dish that pays tribute to Singapore’s cosmopolitan history, Steamed Salmon Head is said to have been developed in Singapore when a chef wanted his South Indian-style curries to cater to Chinese customers who considered fish head a speciality.
- Pase PaseCrispy Pase Pase Fish. Crunchy and flavorful. Pairs perfectly with beer.
- White Wine LalaClams steamed in white wine sauce and garlic. The white wine sauce is a rich broth infused with chilli padi and spring onions that give this dish a tangy kick.