Check out some of our featured beers at Atrevida Beer Co. Visit us at our local Colorado Springs brewery to enjoy 16 rotating beer selections. Looking for a good Mexican beer or una Cerveza Artisenal (Craft Beer) our current tap list can be found on our Facebook Page @Atrevidabeerco
- E-LegalRye IPA, ABV 7.6%. Floral notes on the nose. A medium-bodied IPA. Hop forward at the beginning of the mouth feel and rounded out smoothly by the rye for a dry crisp finish
- Maria BonitaPilsner brewed with Guava, ABV 5.5%. Fruity notes on the nose. A perfect balance of pilsner malts, noble hops and Guava in taste with a clean light-bodied finish
- Fresas Con CremaStrawberry cream ale on Nitro, ABV 5.9%. A fresh pop of strawberry on the nose. A velvety, light-bodied ale that embodies the taste of strawberries
- Chocolate IbarraMexican Chocolate Ibarra Stout on Nitro, ABV 6.6%. Roasted barley with a hint of chocolate on the nose. Smooth, medium bodied, malty with dark chocolate notes in taste.
- BoriquaBelgian Blond Ale, ABV 7.2%. Brewed with Pineapple, lemon & orange. Bright and fruity notes on the nose. A medium-bodied tart and citrus forward ale paired perfectly with the complex taste of Belgian yeast.
- El DoradoKolsch, ABV 5.7%. Brewed with Lemongrass & Lime - Bright, herbal and citrusy on the nose. A well balanced, light-bodied Kolsh with notes of fresh lime and lemongrass in the taste
- Drunken ChurroA smooth Witbier, ABV 5.3%. Brewed with cinnamon, spices and agave which offers up a crisp "bite" to the back end of the mouth feel
- Dolores Huerta Mexican LagerAward winning Dolores Huerta Mexican Lager, ABV 6.0%. A perfect clean crisp light-bodied lager with a subtle sweetness at the finish. The best Mexican beer in the Springs.
- La Gran SeñoraWith grace and charm, La Gran Señora! An American Wheat Ale aged on oak staves with citrus and spices. This beer was brewed in honor of "La Diva de la Banda" Jenni Rivera... she packs a punch!
- Chapulin Colorado, Irish Red AleOn February 21st 2020 we introduced Chapulin Colorado, an Irish Red Ale brewed with REAL Chapulines! A delicacy in Oaxaca, Mexico, Chapulines are toasted, adobo-spiced crickets. The result of adding these crispy critters to the beer is a rich, malty Irish Red with a mild adobo spiciness in the back end. Are you brave enough to try a real cricket beer?!
- AmistadAMISTAD! A special collaboration brew with @borderxbrewing out of San Diego, Ca! Amistad , appropriately named Friendship, is a golden ale inspired by the holiday favorite Rompope (eggnog with rum) is sure to warm you up! Coming in at 7.2% abv Amistad is a spiced golden ale that sat on rum soaked oak wood spirals. The sweet tea rum used in this brew was locally sourced and crafted by @cockpitdistillery here in Colorado Springs.
- Figgin' Good, Amber AleThis limited annual Pink Boots Society Colorado Springs Chapter brew is very enjoyable and easy to drink. Layers of rich caramel and biscuit are elevated with the incredible blend of hops. Inspired by the Classic American Amber of the 90's, this brew was tailored for modern American hop varieties. Figs were added to enhance the depth of the malt backbone and really give the sweetness a nice low note of ripe fruitiness. Please be sure to support all participating breweries that will be releasing this collaboration brew.
- Christopher StreetAs most of you know since opening our doors for business we have proudly marched in our local pride parade. This year it was unfortunately cancelled due to COVID-19. But that won’t stop us! Introducing, on tap now, CHRISTOPHER STREET- a SMaSH pale ale made with Mosaic hops that sits at 7.1% abv. A clean, crisp, refreshingly bright beer that will keep you craving more! We also have our Pride 2020 Atrevida shirts available now! Atrevida Beer Company is proud to advocate for equality, inclusion, anti-bullying and for equal treatment under the law for our LGBTQIA+ community.